Here at Thea’s Wardrobe, we understand that sometimes our customers like to split their payments across a couple of weeks so that you can guarantee you secure some of our more popular items such as our Mitch & Son, Babylis and A Dee ranges!
This is why we’ve partnered with finance provider, Partial.ly, in order to make this as easy as possible for you and to allow you to split your payments into three small chunks. We require a 20% deposit, then three payments every 14 days for the remaining 80%. On an order worth £50, this works out at four secure payments of:
After 14 Days: £13.33
After 28 Days: £13.33
After 42 Days: £13.33
There is no action that you need to take as the whole process is automated, you make the initial deposit payment and your card will automatically be charged after 14, 28 and 42 days; it couldn’t be easier! And, of course, there is no interest charged on the amount outstanding – it’s completely interest free.
Once we have received the payment in full, your item will be available for collection or delivery; whichever you prefer!
If you have any questions with this, then feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to assist.